Welcome to the Emmerich Tree Farm website – Fall Edition
We will be hosting professional photographers at our Tree Farm for people who are interested in taking holiday photos. If you are a professional photographer and are interesting in using our property as a setting for your holiday photos, please email us (email@example.com – Subject Line: Holiday Photography), with the dates you are interested in. Currently we have dates available 10/28 – 11/19 for a site fee, but spaces are limited.
If you are interested in having your photos taken at the farm, follow us on Instagram or Facebook, where we will be providing contact information for photographers we are partnering with.
Bobby Curreri – www.BobbyCurreriStudios.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Christina Anthony – https://www.facebook.com/ChristinaAnthonyPhotography/
Christine Merson – www.christinemerson.com/
Sandra Gonzalez – https://www.facebook.com/4JPhotos/
We are excited that fall is upon us we are busy with projects to improve the farm.
- We have added another storage building to house our winter equipment and machines, which creates a cleaner look for weddings & events.
- We have made cosmetic improvements to our bathrooms & kitchen space at the pavilion.
- We have repaired the driveway to patch potholes & increase space in our round-a-bout.
- We are adding new finer material to our farm entrance path, and have mulched around the pavilion for events
- We have added a bridal tent, which provides a space for the bridal party to congregate prior to the start of the event.
- We have transplanted hundreds of 3′ Concolor Fir trees from our beds into the field to replace harvested trees.
- We have expanded our grow area at the bottom of the field to add more trees and improve field selection.
- Our trees on the upper hill are primed to go through good growth this season, so be sure to check the upper field come Nov./Dec.
For anyone that is interested in visiting The Emmerich Tree Farm, we provided a short list to answer frequently asked questions:
- If you are interested in visiting the farm to plan an event or wedding, please contact us prior to your visit via email (email@example.com)
- We do not provide any daily activities for the public and we are only open in the fall for private events.
- If you are traveling to the farm as a guest to an event, see our Wedding FAQ page to get a feel of the venue prior to your visit.
- If you are interested in using our property to take professional holiday photos, please email us, with the dates you are interested in. Currently we have dates available 10/28 – 11/19.