Fall….2015 will be upon us very soon. Here at Emmerich Tree Farm, we have been busy preparing for the tree selling season. The weather has been great for growing, and our trees have grown a foot on average.
We have made improvements to our facilities…and this year we will be able to serve you better with
- A New bathroom….with all the amenities
- A small kitchen to keep the hot chocolate coming
- A patio adjacent to the pavilion to provide more area to display our precut trees and our wreaths
- A third tractor and wagon to avoid any delay in getting your tree home
- Additional parking and the addition of a parking attendant on busy days
This year over 500 of our trees will be over 7 feet…So if you like the taller trees, cutting your own will be more of an option this year.
We open the Friday after Thanksgiving (November 27th)….Come early for the best selection. Remember when you cut your own (and keep it watered), your trees will last 6-8 weeks.
We hope to see you this Christmas Tree cutting season……for the ‘Real Christmas Tree Experience’
HOW CAN I MAKE MY CHRISTMAS TREE LAST?
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW, SHOT ON LOCATION AT THE EMMERICH TREE FARM!
Make your experience a safe one…Follow these important Tips…
- Wear boots or hiking shoes with good support
- Bring a warm coat, hat and Gloves!
- Watch your step…the farm is a natural environment with gopher holes, steep slopes and rough ground
- Check your load….we’re happy to help, but the ultimate responsibility of getting your tree home safely is yours…………your car, your tree, your responsibility
Remember…a great experience starts with a safe experience