Welcome to the Emmerich Tree Farm website – Spring/Summer Edition
We are excited that spring has sprung and we are busy with projects to improve the farm.
- We have added another storage building to house our winter equipment and machines, which creates a cleaner look for weddings & events.
- We have made cosmetic improvements to our bathrooms & kitchen space at the pavilion.
- We have repaired the driveway to patch potholes & increase space in our round-a-bout.
- We are adding new finer material to our farm entrance path, and will be mulching all around the pavilion for summer events.
- We also have some secret projects planned this summer that will add to the wedding/event experience.
For next winter:
- We have transplanted hundreds of 3′ Concolor Fir trees from our beds into the field to replace harvested trees.
- We have expanded our grow area at the bottom of the field to add more trees and improve field selection.
- Our trees on the upper hill are primed to go through good growth this season, so be sure to check the upper field come Nov./Dec.
For anyone that is interested in visiting The Emmerich Tree Farm, we provided a short list to answer frequently asked questions:
- If you are interested in visiting the farm to plan an event or wedding, please contact us prior to your visit.
- We do not provide any daily activities for the public and we are only open in the spring/summer/fall for private events.
- If you are traveling to the farm as a guest to an event, see our Wedding FAQ page to get a feel of the venue prior to your visit.