Make your vision come true.
Our wedding venue allows you to create a wedding that is unique to you and your partner. Stay connected to nature and present in the moment in our unique indoor/outdoor space.
2020 Wedding Info
What is included?
Access to our Facilities
- Pavilion 40′ x 30′ (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Bluestone Patio w/ Party Tent 60′ x 30′ (With/Without Sides)
- Lighting for Pavilion, Patio, & Major Walkways
- Power (No generators needed)
- Parking for up to 100 cars
- Bridal Canvas Tent (Lighting, furniture, electricity)
- Rustic Cedar Arbor
- Outdoor Ceremony Site
- Two 2-ton air conditioners & fans (available if required)
- Commercial Fridge & Freezer
- Two bathrooms
- 400 Watt Sound System, PA, cordless mic & speakers
- 100 guests – (Additional guests can be added $10/person, Maximum Occupancy is 180 guests)
- 5 hours – (Additional time can be added at $200/additional hour)
Tables & Chairs
Tables (60″ Round/6-8′ rectangular) & Chairs (White padded chairs) are included and provided by the farm for up to 180 guests.
Day of Coordination*
You will receive help and guidance from a team of coordinators at Emmerich Tree Farm who will assist you with the following.
- Vendor selection
- Coordinate with selected vendors – site needs, arrival, departure, logistics
- Two site visits/meetings/skype calls
- Provide event layout drawings
- Develop event “run list”
- Provide “Day-of” Coordination
- Maintain Event Schedule
Guest transport around the farm (upon request)
Our staff will provide transport via golf cart for guests to/from the parking lot throughout the event as needed.
One wedding per weekend
For the 2020 season there will only be one wedding event per weekend. This allows you two hours of access to the space the night before the event for setup and rehearsal and three hours of access to the space for final site prep the day of the event.
What is not included?
You book food/catering through a vendor of your choice. We have several vendors we can suggest as well if you do not know where to start
We do provide a sound system if you would like to create a playlist and coordinate your own music for the event. If you would like to hire a DJ or other musicians you are welcome to do so, but this is not included. All DJs/musicians must agree to follow the music/noise guidelines presented by Emmerich Tree Farm.
Linens, silverware, glasses, and other catering items are not provided and must be rented either through the caterer or directly with a rental company.
You are required to get insurance for the event. (Average cost of $1-$2 per guest)
Note: The above information is a summary of our policies. You will receive a detailed pavilion use policy document prior to touring/booking.
2021 Policy Amendments
- July Dates will be unavailable
- Day-Of-Coordinator services will not be included for 2021.