Make your vision come true.
Our wedding venue allows you to create a wedding that is unique to you and your partner. Stay connected to nature and present in the moment in our unique indoor/outdoor space.
What is included?
Access to our Facilities
- Pavilion 40′ x 30′ (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Bluestone Patio w/ Party Tent 60′ x 30′ (With/Without Sides)
- Lighting for Pavilion, Patio, & Major Walkways
- Power (No generators needed)
- Parking for up to 100 cars
- Bridal Canvas Tent (Lighting, furniture, electricity)
- Rustic Cedar Arbor
- Outdoor Ceremony Site
- Two 2-ton air conditioners & fans (available if required)
- Commercial Fridge & Freezer
- Two bathrooms
- 400 Watt Sound System, PA, cordless mic & speakers
- 100 guests – (Additional guests can be added $10/person, Maximum Occupancy is 180 guests)
- 5 hours – (Additional time can be added at $200/additional hour)
Tables & Chairs
Tables (60″ Round/6-8′ rectangular) & Chairs (White padded chairs) are included and provided by the farm for up to 180 guests.
Day of Coordination*
You will receive help and guidance from a team of coordinators at Emmerich Tree Farm who will assist you with the following.
- Vendor selection
- Coordinate with selected vendors – site needs, arrival, departure, logistics
- Two site visits/meetings/skype calls
- Provide event layout drawings
- Develop event “run list”
- Provide “Day-of” Coordination
- Maintain Event Schedule
Guest transport around the farm (upon request)
Our staff will provide transport via golf cart for guests to/from the parking lot throughout the event as needed.
What is not included?
You book food/catering through a vendor of your choice. We have several vendors we can suggest as well if you do not know where to start
We do provide a sound system if you would like to create a playlist and coordinate your own music for the event. If you would like to hire a DJ or other musicians you are welcome to do so, but this is not included. All DJs/musicians must agree to follow the music/noise guidelines presented by Emmerich Tree Farm.
Linens, silverware, glasses, and other catering items are not provided and must be rented either through the caterer or directly with a rental company.
You are required to get insurance for the event. (Average cost of $1-$2 per guest)
Note: The above information is a summary of our policies. You will receive a detailed pavilion use policy document prior to touring/booking.