1. Q.What are the tree prices?…A. Ranging from $20 for a 3ft potted fir to $65 for an 8+ft fresh cut Frasier Fir. Choose-and-cut Scotch Pines 7-9 ft are $60. Scotch Pine, White Pine and Spruce 6-7ft are $55. This year, prices include sales tax
2. Q. Do you supply saws?……A. Yes we supply bow saws for your use (we can’t allow you to bring your own chainsaw… :-(………)
3. Q. What are the tallest cut-your-own trees?……A. Our tallest cut-your-own trees are Scotch Pine (7-9 ft) and White Pine (51/2-61/2 ft), we also have Frasiser Fir from North Carolina if you can’t find what you want in our field.
4. Q. Can I bring my dog?….A. Dogs are welcome if on a leash,. and if they are used to behaving with children and other dogs around. If a dog is unruly, we will have to ask that they be removed, for the enjoyment of others.
5.Q. Are cookies and hot chocolate FREE?….A. YES, to those families that purchase a tree
6. Q. Do you have trees other than Scotch Pine this year?…A. Please see our Inventory 2013 page for an updated list of what we have to offer
7. Q.Do you have music?….A. Both recorded and live music will be offered. Please see the Events page for our schedule
8. Q. When should I come for the best selection?….A. Our cut-your-own trees are limited, the earlier you come the better the selection!
9. Q. Do you provide saws, and help wrapping the tree and rope plus help tying the tree to the car? A. Yes…we also shake the tree to get any old needles off. We provide the full service!
10. Q. How long will the needles last? A. Our choose and cut trees will retain their needles deep into January as long as the tree is watered. The fresh cut Frasier Fir should also last thru mid-January without appreciable needle loss.
11. Do you take credit/Debit Cards? ….A. Yes. We use the Square credit card system- VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards accepted